User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haznavy View Post
    Not a huge fan. Our 2022 378MBS arrived with them on in May of 2022 and, I was psyched. We had them on less six-months and already had to replace one for a very strange phenomenon of flat spotting around the tire; it ended up looking like a pentagon. We decided to go with the Goodyear G114's from Discount Tire. Also, If you're anything like me, I torque to 120 lbs every other stop. The two-piece lug nuts put on by GD at the factory are absolute crap; suggest changing those out to a one-piece from Dorman ASAP.
    We had the same flat spot problem with one of ours. After about 2,000 miles on the new trailer, I took them in to a Cooper dealer to balance. After trying about 8 ounces of weight unsuccessfully on one tire, he called me over to look at the spinning tire. It had quite a hop to it. He suggested I don’t use it. I replaced it with the Westlake spare for about 4,000 miles but am going to replace two of the Coopers with Goodyears and use the OK Cooper for a spare.
    2021 Solitude 380FL-R
    Ram 3500 MegaCab SB DRW

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Max,
    I need to order tires for my Mo, having an issue with finding the 215/75R/17.5. When you ordered your tires, did you order from your dealer or find online some place.
    Thanks for your help and time.
    Ken

Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 2012pearlwhiterider View Post
    Max,
    I need to order tires for my Mo, having an issue with finding the 215/75R/17.5. When you ordered your tires, did you order from your dealer or find online some place.
    Ken
    @2012pearlwhiterider -

Welcome to the forum!

I don't know who you are addressing - and in a thread this long, others probably won't either. Here are a few tips:

1) If you use "Reply With Quote" (to the right of "Reply") as I have here, folks will know to whom you are responding and that person will get a notification.

2) You can also tag folks using the "@" symbol and their user name (as I have done yours) - they'll also get a notification that way.

3) You can create a signature block with your RV and tow vehicle information (see mine below). That way you won't have to repeat that information whenever you post or ask a question - and others won't have to ask. You can create a signature by going to:

Forum Actions (on menu bar) -> Edit Profile -> Edit Signature (under My Settings on the left)

OK, now... I would not purchase tires from an RV dealer. I would have a reputable tire dealer order them for me or order them from someplace like Discount Tire and have a local dealer install them.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 2012pearlwhiterider View Post
    Max,
    Ken
    That is what my trailer came with.
    Mal & Helen
    With Mitzi our Yorkie
    2021 Solitude 310GK-R
    2020 Reflection 303RLS Sold
    2020 Ford F250 Lariat Super Duty 4WD 6.7 Diesel Short Bed
    B&W Companion Slider
    Amateur Radio Call sign WA2TWA

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can also look at ETrailer. I had to replace the rim on mine, and it came with the Cooper (actually, I couldn’t buy the rim without the tire).
    2023 Chevy 3500HD CC SB 4x4 Dmax
    2021 GD 320G with 8K axles

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our 2022 Solitude 378MBS came with these tires from the factory, I was initially very happy with them. Unfortunately, after about 7,500 miles the passenger side forward started developing flat spots and had to be changed out; I selected the Goodyear G114. None of the other mounted Coopers developed this problem so maybe just one bad apple in the bunch.
    U.S. Navy Retired
    Haz, Gin, CD, and CE

2020 Ford F450 Platinum
    2022 GDRV Solitude 378MBS

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While we're on the subject of these tires, can anyone tell me what the exact size is of these two-piece lug nuts are? I want to replace with a one piece from Dorman and want to give them more than 9/16". Thank you.
    U.S. Navy Retired
    Haz, Gin, CD, and CE

2020 Ford F450 Platinum

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The tire placard says 125 psi cold pressure. What number do you use in the TPMS for high end?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rtrainer View Post
    The tire placard says 125 psi cold pressure. What number do you use in the TPMS for high end?
    I have my TPMS set to alarm at 140 personally. I only ever see 140 when the ambient temp has changed A lot abd I’m rollin on the freeway At atleast 70mph.
    not issues at 140, but I don’t like it so I either slow down or let some air out so I feel a little better mentally.
    just what I do, interested in what others do.
    2023 Momentum 397TH w/Gen3 Goosebox
    2020 GMC Sierra Denali Duramax
    2020 F-450 Limited PowerStroke

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rtrainer View Post
    I set my TPMS to + 20% or 145psi but, start backing off the speed and will try to plan a pit stop for lunch around 143psi.
    U.S. Navy Retired
    Haz, Gin, CD, and CE

2020 Ford F450 Platinum

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast