Couple of days ago my neighbor was out on the roof of his TT (seven year old Shadow Cruiser) and I asked how things looked, he said there were a couple holes. Small holes. Asked if there were soft spots, he said no. Asked how he was fixing them, and he mumbled something about some epoxy stuff he had. Uh-oh. I asked if he had any eternabond, he hadn't even heard of it. I offered a couple squares from my roll, told him how to use it, and he was quite grateful. Then he went to town finding other imperfections around the edge of the roof, filling them with DAP window/door silicone (standard home depot stuff). Yikes. Including a hole along the edge above a spot where there was some bubbling in the fiberglass below it.

Then, later in the evening, he put the trailer up for sale on craigslist for $17.5K. And the next afternoon, someone came and hooked the trailer up to their pickup and drove away. Wow. Just wow. This is a crazy market. We did pretty well selling our last trailer in September, but this takes the cake. He bought that trailer 7 years ago for 20 grand.

That's my happy fun story for this week.