User Tag List

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2018 310GK; where's the water pump/water pump fuse?

Hi folks I was working on our new to us 2018 310GK and can't get the water pump to work. I was working earlier this morning. All I did was fill the fresh water tank. The knobs are set correctly on the panel for dry camping, water from the tank. The pump sounds like it's behind the panel with the valves. I want to check the fuse on the pump but can't access it as i don't know how to remove the panel in the basement that hides all that stuff.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron3rd View Post
    Hi folks I was working on our new to us 2018 310GK and can't get the water pump to work. I was working earlier this morning. All I did was fill the fresh water tank. The knobs are set correctly on the panel for dry camping, water from the tank. The pump sounds like it's behind the panel with the valves. I want to check the fuse on the pump but can't access it as i don't know how to remove the panel in the basement that hides all that stuff.
    The pump is behind the angled wall, six button head screws (3 on each side) hold it to the framing. They may be hard to see, the carpet conceals them pretty good. The fuse for the pump is behind the spring loaded door in your convenience center.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ours has an inline fuse at the pump from the factory. I actually added a relay to supply power to the pump , using the original wire to switch the relay. When running the pump in the original configuration the interior lights would flicker. Another easy mod is , once you remove the center basement panel , reinstall it using 4 door hinges. Drill them so the pins are an easier slip-fit. Then just pull two pins and pivot the panel to see behind the water panel.
    Charlie
    Vickie & Charlie
    2019 310GK-R
    2020 RAM Longhorn DRW Cummins /Aisin

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our pump also has an inline fuse, so connected to the pump.
    Regards, Bruce, Lin An, Kenji & Suki (Our two Akitas)
    2019 Solitude 310GK-R
    2015 Ram 3500 Big Horn CC, TD, Aisin Tranny, DRW

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the good info folks.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As others have said, it is behind the Nautilus panel. Remove the angled panel in the basement for access. Pump is the yellow device in the meddle of the picture. Shown with the angle wall removed in our 2018 Solitude 310GK. 10A Inline fuse is directly behind the water pump. Sorry for the rotated picture.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180122_142032.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	99.7 KB 
ID:	33009

Chris
    Chris & Karen
    Fort Collins, CO
    2017 F-350 SRW 6.7 Lariat Value CC LB 4x4
    2018 Solitude 310GK - Sold 7/2023

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for all the info.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for all the info.
    You've been well-served with good information already. I'll just add that this inline fuse for your water pump isn't the only one "hidden" around your trailer, so if something fails and you can't find a blown fuse in the fuse panel don't assume something worse.

There are several fuses lazily stuck inline in the rat's nest of wiring behind the control panel switches for example. One of them (7.5 amps IIRC) if blown will disable the entire control panel, others there will disable just some of the functions. A fuse hidden in the front battery compartment disables the landing gear. Etc.

So, welcome to an adventure that may include some entertaining (or just frustrating) puzzling through electrical problems. Welcome to the adventure.
    Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - 2017 F-350 diesel SRW short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch