User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2020 Transcend Xplor 247BH Winterize hose

Good evening everyone. I tried the search but was unable to answer my question.

I cannot locate the winterize hose that is put into the RV jug. I don't have the nautilus system and I don't have the three drawers near the sink that the manual states to remove. I have looked all over and behind things and can't seem to locate it.

Can anyone give me a general idea of where to look?

I appreciate all your assistance.

Adam

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Adam, I just winterized my Xplor 265bh. My hot water heater and water pump with bypass tube are under the lower bunk. There is a wooden panel that you unscrew under the bunk pad to access the area. I would imagine that your 247 would be similar. Locate your hot water heater on the outside of the trailer and that will give you an idea where to look inside. If your water pump is not adjacent to the water heater you might have to cycle the water pump and listen to find it. Hope this helps.
    -Will

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I spent an hour looking for it on my 265! Thanks!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you locate the hose. I’m trying to find mine now.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have a 247, but my money would be that it's under the lower bunk in the rear corner. I looked at a photo of your model and that is where your water heater is located and the water pump is likely located right next to it. Remove the lower bunk pad and there should be a panel that you can access this area from the top. On my 265bh I needed to remove one screw to get access.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have the Xplor 243BH model, and our water pump is behind the drawer underneath our stove. Maybe the 247 is similar in that regard? Good luck!
    Sam & Kay, 2 kiddos and the dog (rescue pup - lab mix)
    2021 RAM 2500 6.7L I6 Cummins Turbo Diesel
    2020 Grand Design Transcend 243BH

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So our manual says it’s near the sink and stove area however it’s not there. Under the bunks behind the access panel is only the water heater. I happened to be looking through storage areas (under the dinette seating) and low and behold there was the water pump AND the winterization hose. Hope yours is in the same spot.

A-A-Ron
    2023 Reflection 297RSTS
    2020 F-350 Lariat 6.7 PowerStroke SRW