User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First 3 day stay in the books

Well, our first 3 day orientation campout is in the books and we are super happy and excited for the next one.
    I did everything right and didn't screw anything up and super happy. We did learn that we wanted to change a couple things, and there were a couple of oddities. I posted about the light in the bedroom register which I am still exploring....and things to change.....bathroom vanity faucet....my goodness, could they have put the water any closer to the edge??
    Has anyone changed the bathroom faucet, and if so, is there a popular one that people like?
    I also have another post about changing the shower faucet and that will also be another change......really, other than the learning of how to do things....it went well.

I don't believe it would have been as successful without all the help from this forum.
    Msgt Ray (Ret) and Margie Parker
    2022 GD 303RLS w/Gen-Y gooseneck
    2020 Ram 2500 HD Cummins 6.7/3.73 gears

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad things went well. AS for the bathroom sink. I was able to loosen mine and move it more to the center. Not great, but better.
    Bob (retired) & Vicki
    Scuba Diver
    US ARMY Vet (Go Cav!)
    2019 Reflection 31MB
    2019 Chevy 2500HD LT Crew Cab Gasser

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rgpracer View Post
    Well, our first 3 day orientation campout is in the books and we are super happy and excited for the next one.
    I did everything right and didn't screw anything up and super happy. snip

I don't believe it would have been as successful without all the help from this forum.
    LOLs Yup didn't screw anything up, I still think about that all the time when we move around. Glad you had a great first time out. It gets better, easier the more you go and you'll identify things to change to make it your own. The fun and adventures have just begun!!
    Steve & Tami Cass - Escapee's, FMCA Members, Texas Fulltimers Since July 2020
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did everything right and didn't screw anything up and super happy. We did learn that we wanted to change a couple things, and there were a couple of oddities. I posted about the light in the bedroom register which I am still exploring....and things to change.....bathroom vanity faucet....my goodness, could they have put the water any closer to the edge??
    Has anyone changed the bathroom faucet, and if so, is there a popular one that people like?
    I also have another post about changing the shower faucet and that will also be another change......really, other than the learning of how to do things....it went well.

Glad it worked out great. This place is awesome. Many have replaced the bathroom faucets. We will also later this spring. They are just regular faucets off the shelf at the hardware store.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes we have replace our faucet in the bathroom with one from Lowe's. Made by jacuzzi watch for the back of the sink mount. The faucet needs to be flat not bow out at the sink.
    Richard and Kim

Richard and Kim
    Charlotte NC
    2020 29RS
    2012 Ford F250 CC 3.73 6.2

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Replaced with one from Lowes. Any one with a gooseneck type spout will be a great improvement. About $30 - 40 will get you a good one. Easy plug and play replacement job. Takes about 15 min.
    2020 Reflection 273MK

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dryfly View Post
    Replaced with one from Lowes. Any one with a gooseneck type spout will be a great improvement. About $30 - 40 will get you a good one. Easy plug and play replacement job. Takes about 15 min.
    Same here, Home Depot / Lowe’s
    2010 Tundra SR5 DC 5.7L 4x4
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    Andersen WDH
    Dexter E-Z Flex Suspension Kit
    2018 Rockwood Mini Lite 2104s
    2014 Jayco x17z Hybrid

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can you post a picture or link to the faucet you bought?

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it was this one in chrome:

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Moen-Caldwe...rain/999982030

Any standard bathroom faucet will work. Just depends on the style you like.
    2020 Reflection 273MK

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. Any trouble getting the old one out.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast