User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We had our "Yellow" pump stop working during one of our camping trips. I disassembled the pressure switch and it worked after reassembly. Soon after, a brand new SureFlo pump found it's way into my 310GK.

By-the way, while you are working on the water pump, do your living room lights flicker when your water pump runs?

Mine did and I ran a new power wire from a new 12v fuse up to the main pump power switch so the lights do not share the same power source as the water pump. Those flickering lights really bugged me.
    David and Peggy
    2019 Ford F350 Lariat, 6.7L Diesel, Dually, Long Bed
    Running with 20k Reese Goosebox (Love It) and Ford Factory "Puck" system.
    Stopping with 8,000 lb Disc Brakes and Titan Hydraulic over Electric Brakes system.
    Powering all this fun with 1200 Watts of Solar, two Tesla, Model S, battery modules, 24 volt Victron Inverter.
    2018 Solitude 310 GK

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron3rd View Post
    I haven't seen a third switch in the bathroom but that makes sense.
    There isn't a third switch in the bathroom unless someone added it after the trailer left the factory.

In my previous post I was saying that some owners have ADDED a third switch to control the pump from the bathroom. However since I find installation of two 3-way switches challenging enough, adding a third 3-way switch to the pump circuit would bend my brain. Some guys here have pulled it off.
    Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - 2017 F-350 diesel SRW short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12