Likes Likes:  0

Thread: No heat

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No heat

Neither furnace or roof-top ac/heat pump working. Blowers only run a short time before shutting off. Propane tanks topped off, refrigerator, water heater, and stove all working fine, so I don’t think that’s the issue. I’ve reset the control panel computer a couple times. Have been running generator for electrical power. Any ideas what I can check next. I’m thinking control panel issue, but everything else is working.
    2019 Ram 3500 6.7Cummins
    2021 351M Momentum

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Furnace fan coming on and then shutting off is usually one of the following in this order. Sail switch, limit switch then circuit board.

To get just the heat pump to work by itself try sneaking up on the set temperature. If inside temp is 60 set tstat no higher than 63. When temp gets up to 63 go up to 66. If you go too high it will automatically bring on the furnace.
    Pam & Ed
    "Just Kruse'n"

Momentum 376TH (New 11/04/2016)
    Full Timing since 11/04/2016
    2017 Ram 3500 DRW Aisin 3.73

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Krusen View Post
    Furnace fan coming on and then shutting off is usually one of the following in this order. Sail switch, limit switch then circuit board.

To get just the heat pump to work by itself try sneaking up on the set temperature. If inside temp is 60 set tstat no higher than 63. When temp gets up to 63 go up to 66. If you go too high it will automatically bring on the furnace.
    The furnace worked great last time out. Even with thermostat set to 64, it was nearly 72 in the bedroom. Would this be covered by warranty? Unit is 9 months old.
    2019 Ram 3500 6.7Cummins
    2021 351M Momentum

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WeimsNgolf View Post
    The furnace worked great last time out. Even with thermostat set to 64, it was nearly 72 in the bedroom. Would this be covered by warranty? Unit is 9 months old.
    I would think so.
    Pam & Ed
    "Just Kruse'n"

Momentum 376TH (New 11/04/2016)
    Full Timing since 11/04/2016
    2017 Ram 3500 DRW Aisin 3.73