User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got away from ST tires completely. I went the other route with 16" Cooper LT tires. I had to go up a rim size to get LTs but I'm comfortable with them.
    2010 Jayco 26(SOLD)
    2011 Keystone Outback 277RL(SOLD)
    2021 Grand Design 268BH
    2013 Ford F250 XLT, 6.2L Gas

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    "I have heard" and "opinions" aren't worth much. The load range E tires have been problematic. The Westlake load range G tires have a good track record. I had a medical director at one time in the Army who's undergrad was in math. His motto was, "In God we trust; all others bring data."

Rob
    Love it!

I have the Westlake G rated tires on my 2020 Solitude. No issues whatsoever in about 5000 miles. I run mine at 110 psi cold (max sidewall pressure). As others have stated, the E rated Westlakes seem to be the problematic ones, although, I have zero experience with them.

Chad and Tara, from Changing Lanes on Youtube channel are full timers. Chad recently said he would buy the G rated Westlakes as replacements for his OEM tires. I think they have been running their Westlake G's since 2017 or so on their Momentum.

The G rated Westlakes seem to be solid tires.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123