User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Electrical Schematics for 2021 GD Momentum M395

Wanting to install a satellite dish on my roof and need electrical schematic for a cable feed to my waterbay. I am actually looking for the electrical trough channel that runs the interior length in the ceiling that I can access from the roof access plate.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RVLUKE View Post
    Wanting to install a satellite dish on my roof and need electrical schematic for a cable feed to my waterbay. I am actually looking for the electrical trough channel that runs the interior length in the ceiling that I can access from the roof access plate.
    Typically, there is no such thing. Well, there probably is, but, certainly GD doesn't provide them. And, even if it's diagramed out on paper somewhere, the way the connections were made during the manufacture process depends on the person doing it that day (most times whatever's easiest).

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Electrical Schematic GD M395

Quote Originally Posted by livinthelife View Post
    Typically, there is no such thing. Well, there probably is, but, certainly GD doesn't provide them. And, even if it's diagramed out on paper somewhere, the way the connections were made during the manufacture process depends on the person doing it that day (most times whatever's easiest).
    Thanks, appreciate the response! I have a call into GD Customer Service if they call back!

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well thats nice to know. I wired up my backup camera last summer before I found out that yes the wiring depends on who ever did it that day’s idea of what was easiest! So Ive been wishing I could also find a wiring diagram. Trying to figure out why my backup camera is live all the time. Mystery solved. Was told by a few others the guys at the factory liked to save time and wire it live to the ceiling LED. Tonight I pulled every ceiling light in the garage looking for that extra wire.. None found. So i went back to isolating DC circuits to figure out which one they used that day. None of the garages circuits when powered down removed power from the camera. So I pull power panel apart to find that mystery wire… Nope npne found… But I did find how lazy the guy that wired that up was! Oh and the backside of the power panel cover theres a basic wiring diagram of the power distribution. Don't worry no mention of the backup camera. But every piece of scrap wood hole saw circle and wood shavings was behind that panel including a 20ft roll of 12gauge wire! Don't worry they termed both ends one too a terminal block on the panel and the other to a block directly screwed too the flooring! So I realized that I was giving these guys to much credit thinking they'd wire it to something in the garage. Well i found it. This guy wired it to the MAXX Fan circuit in the garage bathroom! I just wasn't pulling every DC fuse until the camera went out. Love the trailer but my fingers still hurt from those mouse trap ceiling LED lights! And I know where the diagram is!