User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trailboss View Post
    I was told that my 2021 297rsts has a 60gal fresh water tank
    But I was only able to get 45gals in before the overflow started running water
    Is there a fix to this
    Help Help
    One other plausible reason is that you have a 45 gallon tank and not a 60 gallon. When we picked up our trailer in the user manual there was a single sheet of paper that, amount other things had the tank capacities listed. ON there was the freshwater, grey water, and black tank capacities. If you haven't already run across that sheet see if you can find it in the delivery pouch full of literature.

Given the current supply chain challenges it would not surprise me if they did not have 60 gallon tanks available and installed a 45 gallon tank. This would be the curse of the 'asterisk'. *Specs may change.

You didn't say how you were verifying the amount of water going into the tank. I would check the accuracy of the instrument you are using to measure how much water you are putting into the tank.
    Mike & Lisa
    Central Florida
    2021 Imagine 2970RL
    1996 Chevy K3500 Crew SRW 7.4L Gas

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you post the picture of what you did
    Thanks

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trailboss View Post
    Can you post the picture of what you did
    Thanks
    If you use the advance search feature, enter water loss and my user name it cones up. But to save you time https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...ght=water+loss

Also consider setting up a signature block with your trailer and tow vehicle information. That way others with your model rig can chime in to help.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12