I have a '21 Solitude 377mbs. Does anyone know where the splitter for the TV antenna feeds are located? I've checked the wall plate for the booster and all is well there. At the booster there is one cable to the LR TV and one that goes to feed the rest of the RV. The plug in the mid bunk is active along with the basement. The loft connection is dead but that is OK. The bedroom is connected but there is not enough signal for the TV to find channels when searching. I'm thinking a loose or bad connection at the splitter, but I don't know where it is hiding. Any help would be appreciated. 'Does anyone know where the splitter for the TV antenna feeds are located? I've checked the wall plate for the booster and all is well there. At the booster there is one cable to the LR TV and one that goes to feed the rest of the RV. The plug in the mid bunk is active along with the basement. The loft connection is dead but that is OK. The bedroom is connected but there is not enough signal for the TV to find channels when searching. I'm thinking a loose or bad connection at the splitter, but I don't know where it is hiding. Any help would be appreciated.