User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

one touch in motion lock enabled

i have a new 2021 M351. i have it set up at home to get use to how everything works. For some reason every time I turn on the one touch control panel, I am getting this message "In-Motion Lock Enabled. Some features are currently locked on mobile devices. Click OK to clear" I click OK and go on about whatever I was doing. However, the next time I turn on the control, that message is up again. I don't recall my unit doing this when i first brought it home. Does anyone know why I am getting this message?

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tonymariani View Post
    i have a new 2021 M351. i have it set up at home to get use to how everything works. For some reason every time I turn on the one touch control panel, I am getting this message "In-Motion Lock Enabled. Some features are currently locked on mobile devices. Click OK to clear" I click OK and go on about whatever I was doing. However, the next time I turn on the control, that message is up again. I don't recall my unit doing this when i first brought it home. Does anyone know why I am getting this message?
    There is another thread in this. Reset it by holding down the button on the front panel, or the paperclip method. I've never done the paperclip method, but, I have done the rest by holding the button.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk
    Mark & Mary. Full-timing across the USA (and Canada)!
    Current Coach: 2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    Current Rig: 2019 Ford F350 SD Crew Cab, w/8' box, Lariat, SRW, 6.7l Diesel

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you. I used the reset (paper clip) and it rebooted the controller and the message now isn't coming up. Holding down the power button gave me the option to reboot as well.