User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ‘21 Solitude with Cooper H-rated tires on 17.5” Lionshead rims runs at 125psi.
    Colin & Tracy
    '21 Chevy Silverado 3500HD LTZ/Z71/SRW, Long bed, Anderson UH
    '21 Solitude 310 GK-R

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone every use the GM system? Do you have to be on the trailer app to get an alert? I think to see the trailer tpms you have to have the app open, but what if you have navigation on the screen? Would like to know before I buy the sensors.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommyp228 View Post
    Anyone every use the GM system? Do you have to be on the trailer app to get an alert? I think to see the trailer tpms you have to have the app open, but what if you have navigation on the screen? Would like to know before I buy the sensors.
    Interesting. I didn't test this and logic would dictate it would alert. When my DIC (lol, they never changed this name!) is on another page, like spedometer, it alerts when tire pressure drops below the threshold. You program the trailer tire pressure in so stands to reason it would. The infotainment comes with NAV, so again, I expect it to operate like my DIC and alert for too much deflation.

The thing that irritates me is re-learning after a new tire is installed. You cannot do it in the rig

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12