Hey everyone,

I tried looking in this forum for answers to the below, also looked at the manual (which has no references to anything beyond “here’s how to reset a GFCI” and “don’t touch the converter”), and even called my dealer who had no information.

My dealer has dump stations and 30 amp pedestals on site for use during their off hours. I was there on Sunday de-winterizing my 2021 Imagine 2400BH and doing some work and had plugged into the 30 amp without issue. As it usually happens, the TCL tv turns on automatically when plugged into shore power etc and all worked appropriately and were turned off. A few hours in, and after having used the water pump to bleed off sanitizer from my lines, I walked inside and noticed my battery level was dropping from full to 3/4 and then to 1/2 while I was standing there. Also noticed that the white standby light wasn’t on at the bottom of the TCL tv, so I figured the outlet went out there (after verifying I still had 30a power from the pedestal). I verified that the microwave was on and the radio turned on and functioned appropriately - so some of the 30a was still coming in. Coach lights remained strong so DC was functioning to some degree still too.

I went to the bathroom and noted the GFCI had an amber light on. I went to reset and nothing happened. I clicked test on the outlet and then got a red light that began blinking along with the steady amber. Still wouldn’t reset though. Finally, I changed electrical pedestals and with the new pedestal I was able to reset the bathroom GFCI (both red and amber turned off) and the tv turned back on and the coach battery level immediately increased.

So - here’s my questions:
1. What do the amber and red lights on the GFCI mean? The dealer had no idea.
2. Would the converter that would charge the batteries be on the GFCI circuit?
3. Any indications that my converter is going out? I sure hope not. Have a trip planned this weekend to start the season and the dealer is backed up 6 weeks for service work.

Any help is appreciated!