User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No DC Power when running on Battery

Morning,

I have an Imagine 2400BH. When I de-winterized my trailer, I noticed that I have no DC power from the fuse block when connected to the batter or tow vehicle. All DC power functions normally when connected to shore power. When I disconnect shore power, I still have power to the tongue jack but nothing that runs from the fuse block. Voltage at battery is strong, but no voltage at fuse block. So I don't think it's the inverter, since the DC power works fine when connected to shore power. Is there an inline fuse between the battery and fuse block? Probably buried under the insulation?

Thanks,

Matt

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have measured voltage at the battery and it's OK, sounds like the battery disconnect switch got bumped or turned off. I don't know where it is on your TT (often in the pass-through storage area), but it's easy to do. Ask me how I know...

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that was the issue. I must have turned off the battery disconnect when I winterized it. I also disconnect the positive battery lead, just forgot onto the disconnect. Thx.
    2020 Yukon Denali XL 6.2L
    2018 Imagine 2400BH

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattsigel View Post
    that was the issue. I must have turned off the battery disconnect when I winterized it. I also disconnect the positive battery lead, just forgot onto the disconnect. Thx.
    Great!

It's not an issue in this short thread, but if you're replying to a particular member, use the “Reply With Quote” next to “Reply” (as I have done here). The person to whom you are replying will receive a notification and it helps others know whom you are addressing. You can also tag using their user name and the "@" sign: @_____. That will also generate a notification.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    Great!

It's not an issue in this short thread, but if you're replying to a particular member, use the “Reply With Quote” next to “Reply” (as I have done here). The person to whom you are replying will receive a notification and it helps others know whom you are addressing. You can also tag using their user name and the "@" sign: @_____. That will also generate a notification.

Rob
    I have the same issue except new battery connect correctly, new fuse same size, and still no power to my tongue jack or stabilizing jacks. Battery disconnect on and twisted in to place.
    My thoughts - another fuse or inverter?

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    sounds like the battery disconnect switch got bumped or turned off. I don't know where it is on your TT (often in the pass-through storage area), but it's easy to do. Ask me how I know...

Rob
    Thank you Rob! I just noticed that I had no 12 volt power throughout my Reflection 303RLS. I recently rearranged the basement and apparently one of my chairs bumped the battery disconnect switch. My panic was brief thanks to your post.

Mike
    2021 Reflection 303RLS
    2021 Ford F350 Lariat CCSB 7.3L 4.30 Axle, B&W Companion Hitch

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikewb View Post
    Thank you Rob! I just noticed that I had no 12 volt power throughout my Reflection 303RLS. I recently rearranged the basement and apparently one of my chairs bumped the battery disconnect switch. My panic was brief thanks to your post.

Mike
    It happened to me when we first hit the road in our Reflection six years ago - a big blue Rubbermaid tub while loading. More recently, it was a telescoping wash pole in a roll of Reflectix on top of the ladder against the front wall. Guess what's no longer in the basement...

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    Full time since 08/2015