User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SolarPoweredRV View Post
    Based on what you have said, I would recommend you get a Water Bladder that can be easily stored when not in use. It fits inside the truck bed and can be folded up and out of the way when you don't need it. You can easily couple this with a 12v SureFlo water pump to transfer the water into your camper. The added advantage of this solution is you will have an extra Water Pump with you in case your existing Water Pump fails while you are out camping.
    Thank you, this is exactly what I'm going to do.
    2016 F350 6.7 Powerstroke SRW Platinum short bed
    2020 Grand Design Imagine 2400BH
    Cummins Onan P4500i Invertor Generator

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have two 60 gallon FW bladders and just bought a 100 gallon grey/black bladder and waste pump. Haven't used either yet and may end up getting a spare water pump anyway. I am pretty maxxed out even without water, therefore having the bladders should help tremendously when boondocking. Bladders also take up little storage space and I can simply lay in the back of the truck. I need to try both types on our next trip to avoid those nasty little surprises of not having some simple widget that stops the operation.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For years we have carried a well pressure tank in the bed of our truck. It is a 150 gallon tank. There is an internal bladder in these tanks. We just fill until it equalizes with whatever water pressure we are using to fill. Our home is just over 100 psi. When we get to where we are going I just put a regulator on the ball valve, hook up a hose and turn it on. Just like being hooked up to a water source until the pressure runs out. Lots of different ideas and each works well for those that have them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12