Afternoon,

Anyone have a real picture or description of where the winterizing bypass valves are for a Momentum 25G. I went to de-winterize yesterday and the book pictures do not match anything close to reality. I could only find one valve that, when opened, sent water to the water heater.

Something seems to be missing, however, as even though water seems to be going to the heater (some dripping out of the plugged drain hole on the heater), the water isn't getting hotter and I likely blew something - as my main breaker tripped after about 5 minutes.

I have the cold water line valve into the pump open (allowing flow) and the valve for the anti-freeze hose closed (because it's not connected to anything). Beyond that, I only found one other valve that could be opened - which I did - and subsequently my pump kicked on and started send water to the heater.

Not sure what the heck I'm doing wrong, but I'm a bit stuck. Would love it if GD could put accurate pictures and descriptions in their manuals, but I get it.