User Tag List

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Updated Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) Excel Spreadsheet

Here's an updated PDI that combines the best parts of the various PDI's that I've seen listed in the Technical Library as well as others floating around the web.

I find it much easier to customize in an excel spreadsheet format and also I changed some of the layout of the items so that the flow of walking through my specific unit made more sense & saved some time.

I sent this list to my dealer in advance to 'warn' them and also check to make sure that I would be allowed to spend hours going in, under, on and around my trailer before I handed over any money. On the day of the PDI, it took me around 5 hours and as you can see from the attached, I found a few things that were mostly fixed right away by my dealer and one item that Grand Design has fixed under warranty.

Please feel free to modify this list as you see fit or reply below with anything you think should be included and I'll update it.
    Enjoy!
    EsquireRV

(Ninja Edit to attach the 'clean' version of the PDI in a PDF format for those on the go...)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Owner PDI.pdf  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by EsquireRV; 04-01-2021 at 12:11 PM.
    2021 Imagine 2400BH w/ Blue Ox Sway Pro 1000# WDH
    Modifications: Goodyear Endurance 225/75R16 LRE, Road Armor w/ HD Wet Bolts, Dual 6V Trojan T105+
    2015 F150 Lariat 5.0L V8 SCrew 6.5' 3.55