Greetings all ! My wife Cheryl and I (Jerry) are soon to be owners of a 2970Rl ! We have never participated in this activity and are vary scared to start but soon we both will be retired and wish to join this wonderful adventurous activity. We have just spent 4 weeks visiting our local NY RV dealers here in upstate (Saratoga) and are filled with optimism and apprehension. I drive Semi truck for my vocation so pulling is what I wish to do so the TT is perfect. I have a New Ford 250 SD gas 2019 with 410 gears so we chose a smaller unit as we really wanted the 315RLTS unit but too heavy . We are educating ourselves buy watching 6000 YouTube Videos and now I am reading this beautiful forum packed with a wealth of information... We need to finalize the build and want a 2022 unit... I have 6 zillion questions and are skeptical of quality on all makes and models.... I'm ok with the reality of the situation and feel I will get lucky and not have too many problems as I can fix just about anything small... We are pleased to be a part of this site... Thank you to all who try to help the NEW Members... we need it....
Cheryl and Jerry Bellinger, Saratoga NY 12020... Hope to learn more quickly.... Yup.... scared too...
Kudos to all.
Jerry (Belly)