User Tag List

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We chose the TST 507 for our S-Class Solitude, works flawlessly.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I got the box yesterday. Looked everything over and quickly checked the manual. I had seen a couple of videos so I felt pretty confident that I knew what I was doing. Apparently not! On the second sensor I apparently missed hitting select (or something) after registering the code. When nothing worked to plan (funny how that happens when you mess up ) I actually read the manual . Today I deleted all of the codes then re-did registering all 4 sensors, by the book. Took them to the rig and installed them - they worked!!! Now all I have to do is hook up the repeater and it's a done deal. Again, thanks to everyone for your input.
    Bob (retired) & Vicki
    Scuba Diver
    US ARMY Vet (Go Cav!)
    2019 Reflection 31MB
    2019 Chevy 2500HD LT Crew Cab Gasser

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Johnny come lately, but have you considered;
    B-Qtech Wireless Solar Power TPMS, Tire Pressure Monitoring System RV Truck TPMS with 6 Sensors for Car RV Truck Tow Motorhome Travel Trailer’s Pressure and Temperature (RV TPMS)
    Got this on Amazon, solar powered, wheel sensor batteries lasted 2 years. NO WIRES!
    Have not needed a booster towing a 351M with Ram 3500 lb/cc.
    Did I mention NO WIRES?
    Sticky pad to keep in place on dash.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J Maguire View Post
    Have had really good luck with this inexpensive system although it's not as elaborate as your choices. Even has rubber boots that cover the tire sensors at this price point. Just thought I would share it. Cheers!

Check this out at Amazon
    Tymate Tire Pressure Monitoring System-Solar Charge, 5 Alarm Modes, Auto Backlight & Smart LCD Display, Auto Sleep Mode, with 4 External Tpms Sensor (0-87 PSI) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B085C2HMQP...ing=UTF8&psc=1
    For some reason this one caught my eye. Do you have any more feedback on it, your experience, how long you have used it. Thanks.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mexmahon View Post
    For some reason this one caught my eye. Do you have any more feedback on it, your experience, how long you have used it. Thanks.
    As was pointed out, the maximum PSI is around 87 it will not read any higher. If this is a concern for you then this set isn't right you. Otherwise it continues to be a trustworthy TPMS after one year.
    2021 GD Reflection (150) 5th Wheel 268BH
    2019 F250 Gas 6.2L V8 FX4 Crew Cab
    PullRite 2100 20K Hitch w/ LOCKED OUT Turning Point
    2x Honda EU2200i Generators & 1UP Bike Rack & Roll-N-Lock Bed Cover
    Previous Setup:
    2017 Outdoors RV 23BHS
    2017 F150 Sport 3.5L V6 EcoBoost

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J Maguire View Post
    As was pointed out, the maximum PSI is around 87 it will not read any higher. If this is a concern for you then this set isn't right you. Otherwise it continues to be a trustworthy TPMS after one year.
    I have a 30' Reflection 29rs and I just measured from the cab to the dual axle and it was right at 30 feet between them. I think your rig is about the same length, so you did not need a range extender? I saw that Tymate recommended the "blue" model for use with RV's. when the length gets beyond 30' between the unit and the axles. Of course the blue unit cost twice as much. Thanks again for your help.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mexmahon View Post
    I have a 30' Reflection 29rs and I just measured from the cab to the dual axle and it was right at 30 feet between them. I think your rig is about the same length, so you did not need a range extender? I saw that Tymate recommended the "blue" model for use with RV's. when the length gets beyond 30' between the unit and the axles. Of course the blue unit cost twice as much. Thanks again for your help.
    Nop, I didn't need an extender. Free returns on the product if it doesn't work for you; not much to lose I suppose giving it a whirl. Cheers.
    2021 GD Reflection (150) 5th Wheel 268BH
    2019 F250 Gas 6.2L V8 FX4 Crew Cab
    PullRite 2100 20K Hitch w/ LOCKED OUT Turning Point
    2x Honda EU2200i Generators & 1UP Bike Rack & Roll-N-Lock Bed Cover
    Previous Setup:
    2017 Outdoors RV 23BHS
    2017 F150 Sport 3.5L V6 EcoBoost

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just bought some OEM trailer TPMS sensors for GM trucks. It integrates into the infotainment system so there is so need for a separate screen. VERY happy with the performance and ease of use.
    2020 GMC Sierra 2500 AT4 6.6L Gasser
    2020 Imagine 2400BH

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgunter5 View Post
    I just bought some OEM trailer TPMS sensors for GM trucks. It integrates into the infotainment system so there is so need for a separate screen. VERY happy with the performance and ease of use.
    Curious - not a problem with your Imagine tires air pressure ratings (65 or maybe 80 max ?) but is the GM system (infotainment and sensors) limited to 99 PSI. or can it read higher ? If higher do you know the max ?

Reason asking, we are looking to order our new GM and have seen some posts here and elsewhere where posters stated the system limit of 99 PSI.

Thanks, in advance !

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canyonlight View Post
    Curious - not a problem with your Imagine tires air pressure ratings (65 or maybe 80 max ?) but is the GM system (infotainment and sensors) limited to 99 PSI. or can it read higher ? If higher do you know the max ?

Reason asking, we are looking to order our new GM and have seen some posts here and elsewhere where posters stated the system limit of 99 PSI.

Thanks, in advance !

Dan
    Good question??? Is the 99 PSI a software limit for alerting purposes or is the sensor itself not capable of reading pressures higher than 99 PSI??? I am curious about this as well. Mine did not come with any sort of documentation so I cannot help, sorry
    2020 GMC Sierra 2500 AT4 6.6L Gasser
    2020 Imagine 2400BH

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast