User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

297RSTS Driver side (Dining/Theater Seat) slide is off level

Our driver side slide is 1-2 degrees off level (from the wall of the camper to the outside wall off the slide when fully extended on our 297RSTS. Any ideas what may be causing this and how to repair? It's a noticeable lean when we are sitting at the dining table area, but it's the entire slide that is off level. The camper itself is perfectly level. Our kitchen slide on the passenger side is perfectly level.

Traveling Lamberts
    2020 297RSTS

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by travelinglamberts View Post
    Our driver side slide is 1-2 degrees off level (from the wall of the camper to the outside wall off the slide when fully extended on our 297RSTS. Any ideas what may be causing this and how to repair? It's a noticeable lean when we are sitting at the dining table area, but it's the entire slide that is off level. The camper itself is perfectly level. Our kitchen slide on the passenger side is perfectly level.

Traveling Lamberts
    2020 297RSTS
    There are adjustments that can be done to the slide. If you lookup Lippert Through Frame slide there are directions for doing this. I would however caution that if you have never done this before or are not mechanically inclined it would be best to have your dealer do this. The adjustments could cause your slideout not to seal properly so you might be looking for more trouble than it is worth for 1 - 2 degrees. If it was mine, mine probably is also off a bit I would not make any adjustments if it all seals properly for such a small off level.

Rob
    Rob & Barb
    2022 Solitude 378MBS
    2022 RAM 3500 SRW HO Aisin 4x4
    Waterloo, Ontario, Canada