Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: RV enclosure

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RV enclosure

Hello all, this is my first question being posted after purchasing my 2020 337RLS. My wife and I have a place in southern Arizona (Tubac) and I’m looking for an enclosure for it to keep it protected from the unforgiving sun. I was thinking about the Versatube or maybe the Arrow brand enclosure. It’s really a roof with maybe one side that faces south. Any thoughts would be great. Thank you

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We had a Carolina Carport installed last spring and have been very pleased with it. Only problem has been no TV reception under the metal roof, had to install an antenna on the roof of the carport (granddaughter likes to hang out in the camper when she comes to visit)
    2019 2970RL
    2020 F250

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best money you can spend to protect your rv. I've had three under this shed one being nine years old when I sold it and the last one three years old when sold. Both looked new when sold with no fading or peeling stickers. I do put a coat of wax on ea. year to help protect against sun when towing. I guess I need to take a picture with my GD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20180813_180410186.jpg   IMG_20150826_123740_260.jpg  
    2021 351MR
    2017 Jayco 377rlbh (sold)