User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did a mod on mine with a MoRyde sliding tray where the outside TV and Frig are (well, no TV but the hook up). The quick disconnect is right under that compartment. All I have to do for Storage is disconnect the line and slide the tray in. Of course strap the grill in place. Here is the link.https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...iding-tray-Mod
    Bob (retired) & Vicki
    Scuba Diver
    US ARMY Vet (Go Cav!)
    2019 Reflection 31MB
    2019 Chevy 2500HD LT Crew Cab Gasser

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are great griddles for cooking. I would recommend going with the 22” instead of the 17” because you have two burners with the 22” which allows you to cook on one side and keep warm on the other. Both do a great job cooking.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have the 22" Blackstone, for now I'm hauling a separate 20# propane tank. Eventually I want to replace the 20s with 2-30s, what real trailers used to come with before tank exchanges got popular. Yes 20s are easier to handle, but if you don't have solar and run the furnace, water heater on dual, and cook, you'll go through 20s pretty quickly. I prefer 30s even on my Weber at home, but with the "new" safety standard, it gets expensive to keep buying tanks, since very few propane dealers will inspect and certify an outdated tank.
    Last edited by mbergthold; 04-11-2021 at 10:39 AM.
    Mark and Judy
    2021 F350 Lariat Crew 4x4 SRW 7.3 Godzilla
    2021 Imagine 2500RL w/Hensley Arrow hitch
    Fleet Manager, Cowlitz County WA Search & Rescue

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLandry View Post
    I'm looking at this as it seems perfect for the two of us and an occasional guest. All of the online photos show it with a 1lb propane bottle with regulator attached to it, so it is obvious it needs a regulated gas source. I'm not really disposed to carrying 1lb propane canisters or a 20lb gas bottle to run it and I don't want to be constantly disconnecting/reconnecting one of the 30lb bottles.
    How hard would it be to convert the existing gas connection on the griddle to a QD so that it can plug into the trailer's outside gas QD? I did it with my CampChef stove and a Weber Baby Q, but I havn't seen the gas connection on this one.
    A parts list and source would be great if anyone has it.
    I’m a little late to respond to your original post but for what it’s worth I purchased the hose and fitting kit from propanegear.com and it works perfectly with our Blackstone. Personally I prefer dealing with an independent company rather than Amazon but you can find the same part there. We love our Blackstone and being able to use the low pressure QD fitting on our Imagine. I even have a “Y” QD fitting so I can use the grill and griddle at the same time.

Happy griddling!

Bob
    Last edited by Rovers; 04-10-2021 at 04:23 PM.
    2019 Imagine 2400BH
    Progressive Industries Hardwired EMS, RV Airflow, MicroAir EasyStart, MaxxAir Fan
    2021 Ram 1500 Bighorn EcoDiesel CC short bed
    Anderson Weight Distribution Hitch

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just bought a 22" Blackstone at Sam's for $98. From what I've seen, that's a pretty good deal I think.
    New: 2021 Solitude 380FL
    Prior: 2016 Alpine 3600RS
    Tow: 2017 F350 Diesel Dually

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captcolour View Post
    Just bought a 22" Blackstone at Sam's for $98. From what I've seen, that's a pretty good deal I think.
    That’s an excellent price! I paid that for my 17” Blackstone a year ago at Walmart - same company but you got the better deal ;-)

Bob
    2019 Imagine 2400BH
    Progressive Industries Hardwired EMS, RV Airflow, MicroAir EasyStart, MaxxAir Fan
    2021 Ram 1500 Bighorn EcoDiesel CC short bed
    Anderson Weight Distribution Hitch

Left The Driveway
    Pilot Point, TX (but home is where we park it!)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Country Smoker on Blackstone 17” table

Just as a side note I installed the “Country Smoker” on top of a Blackstone 17” table. I am not sure how to attach photos to this post or I would.
    Larry & Elizabeth

2021 GD Solitude 310GK-R
    2020 Ford F-350 (Dually)

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about a link to your country smoker?
    2010 Jayco 26(SOLD)
    2011 Keystone Outback 277RL(SOLD)
    2021 Grand Design 268BH
    2013 Ford F250 XLT, 6.2L Gas

Left The Driveway
    Pilot Point, TX (but home is where we park it!)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared...rdTZ34vgw3T42d

Not sure if this works but will try

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My wife and I returned a week ago from our Spring Western trip (from Florida) of just over 5,100 miles. Much as we love our two Blackstone griddles (17” & 28”) we were very disappointed with our 17” when we tried to use it on a chilly, windy evening while boondocking north of Moab at around 7,000’. It would not get and stay hot. We ruined a beautiful ribeye steak trying to use the Blackstone. We’ve pretty much decided to go back to our old Weber Q1200 on future trips, especially if cooler temperatures may be encountered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast