User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Torvald View Post
    I'm very interested in how this works for you. Perhaps your connections to your RV is different than ours. On ours, the satellite dish cable has only one designated input in the outside command center. It is labeled "SAT/Living Room". The other connections are marked "Cable/Cable" and "AUX/Bedroom". What this indicates to me is that you would have to connect your satellite cable to the "Cable/Cable" in order to get the signal sent to both of your receivers and into both televisions. As there are splitters involved in the "Cable/Cable" connection, I have read in this forum that some folks had problems with bad signal degradation, some to the point that it would not work. Some ran a new non-splitted and dedicated line from the command center to the bedroom, but then I wonder how they split the line to go to both receivers and televisions. Let me know how it goes!
    Torvald,
    I have an older Wineguard Carryout dish that has duel cable connections. It looks to me with dedicated duel sat lines off the dish I would simply hookup the living room and the bedroom connections in the wet bay area as you point our above. I could be wrong as I can't test yet as the FW is in storage at this point. Will advise once I have a chance to test.

Dutchman2

Gone Traveling
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suggest that you do your own homework on HDMI extenders. They are easy to use and very efficient

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roccor View Post
    I suggest that you do your own homework on HDMI extenders. They are easy to use and very efficient
    Roccor,
    Good to know. Is there a brand you prefer over others? I will look into closer.

Thanks
    Dutchman2

Gone Traveling
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchman2 View Post
    Roccor,
    Good to know. Is there a brand you prefer over others? I will look into closer.

Thanks
    Dutchman2
    I personally use Wifi Ranger. It is probably the best but expensive.. This is a classic case of "you get what you pay for". Kinda like expecting a Kia to perform like a BMW. Do your own research through gagadget

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12