Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wiring from battery trying to identify

Hi all trying to identify some wiring coming9 from my batteries, they have plugs on them orange in color. I would send a picture but I cant find an option to upload. My coach is a 337 rls 2021 I am thinking maybe for solar. Hopefully by the time I finish this post I will have been able to figure out how to upload a picture. Thank you! Mike
    2021 Reflection 337rls Ford f350 4x4 6.7 Powerstroke 6.75 ft bed Pullrite Superlite 20k

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If they are 10AWG wire, than it is a good chance that it is for solar prep. The orange connectors you are referring to are WAGO splice connectors that GD uses throughout the trailers. They are actually really good connectors and make it easy to disconnect/reconnect wires if needed.
    Jeff and Debbie
    2021 Imagine 2250RK
    2015 Ram2500 Laramie CC 6.7 Cummins Diesel w/air-ride auto leveling
    USMC Veteran

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's a photo of the solar prep I have in my Momentum. I circled the connectors (that are just terminations) and there's an arrow pointing to a separate 30A breaker that's set up for it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	post.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	100.7 KB 
ID:	33234
    signature