Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

310gk Triple Pane Shower Door

Has anyone removed the wiper seals on the three pane glass shower door.
    The noise the wipers make is unbelievably loud when you open or close the door. I tried silicone on the wiper seal, but that didn't work. Might just remove them at this point

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ours make a little noise - but not what I would describe as "unbelievably loud." Since the overlap openings between the doors face the shower head, you would be at risk for getting significant water outside the shower without the plastic strips on there. The strips also help protect the glass from banging directly on bare glass during travel. Personally, I would find something that works (like a product called Glass Wax on the doors) or just ignore it. It's one second times two out of 86,400 in a day...

By the way - welcome to the forum. Now you can create a signature block with your RV and tow vehicle information (see mine below). That way you won't have to repeat that information whenever you post or ask a question. You can create a signature by going to:

Forum Actions (on menu bar) -> Edit Profile -> Edit Signature (under My Settings on the left)

Happy camping!

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know this thread was posted a while ago but does anybody know where I can get replacement strips for my doors? One of them cracked.