Hi,

Selling our 2018 Reflection 337RLS. Purchased in November of 2017. Camped about 12 weeks from purchase to end of 2019. Have been in it since June of 2020 traveling and waiting for our house to be ready. Don't need this size rig anymore and it will not fit at our new house so selling.

Has most standard factory items (2nd AC, Two door fridge, etc.). I still have the purchase paperwork if anyone wants to see the options. I have added a "Watchdog" surge protector (hard wired in basement), AO smith 2 stage water filter under kitchen sink, larger bathroom sink and new faucet, new Dometic toilet, LED light on medicine cabinet, folding cargo rack for rear hitch, additional LED brake lights, and modified first step up to bedroom as shoe storage compartment. The water pump pressure switch was acting up during the last cold snap so replacing the pump before selling.

Non smokers. Two cats have traveled with us. What I consider normal wear and tear other than a peeling decal on upper rear corner. Financed through a credit union in Georgia (Georgia's Own C.U.) so will have to figure out how to navigate getting the title from them.

Is available starting next week. Average retail lists at around $44,000 according to the NADA site I was on so guess will start there.

Thanks,
Dave