User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sandeoo5 thanks for feedback. This dealer is crap. I too wish Grand Design would hold they're dealers accountable. I wouldn't have been able to have my business as long as I did treating people this way.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Furrbabies View Post
    Sandeoo5 thanks for feedback. This dealer is crap. I too wish Grand Design would hold they're dealers accountable. I wouldn't have been able to have my business as long as I did treating people this way.
    What is the dealer doing wrong?
    Are they not fixing your warranty issues?
    I would be quite positive tank sensors would never be covered under an extended plan so taking the tank issue out what isn’t the dealer doing?

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They said 2-3 weeks when I dropped it off. It's been there 3 weeks. They just started it. I don't carr about the tank readings. They've been that way since delivery. I'm used to it. They just don't seem to give a s#!t . My business wouldn't have survived if I operated that way.

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Furrbabies View Post
    This dealer is crap. I too wish Grand Design would hold they're dealers accountable.
    When we were buying our GD, I called their warrant dept to find out how their warranty works. Specifically we were buying from outside the local area and wanted to know what could expect from the local GD dealer.
    They said they have very little sway over how individual dealers behave. But if any problems arise, please call them and they will, if necessary, authorize work with a non GD dealer.
    IMO, seeing as you are out of GD warranty, go to dealer that treats you well.

We have a good local GD dealer though. They called and said it was too bad we couldn't make a deal on the trailer but please call them for any warranty work we require. They will be happy to work on it even though we bought it from someone else.
    2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins SRW w/Aisin
    2021 Reflection 303RLS
    New to RV'ing since 1997

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Struggles with warranty work

And I thought I was the only one having problems getting warranty work done.
    Mike & (RIP Karen)
    2021 Imagine 2600RB
    2011 Toyota Tundra 5.7 RW, Tow Package
    Husky Centerline WDH
    Champion 2500DF, Prodigy P2

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. Been a learning experience for sure

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. I will be ok. Issues are minor in my mind. With around 7k miles there's gonna be something. All and all Love my rig( other than size) Just another " lesson in how to behave in public"

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NB Canada View Post
    This is all dealer stuff. Has nothing to do with Grand Design which has treated me like royalty so far
    I am beyond amazed

There isn’t a trailer sold that has accurate tanks that I know of
    I personally wouldn’t worry about it

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    I think I have to disagree about the tank monitoring. It's not high tech. It's not like they are shooting a laser into the tanks to get a graduated reading and sending the reading back over the air to a monitor. Three sensors glued to the tank and wired into a monitor. They should be able to get this right. I had a Jayco fifth wheel for years and all four tanks read correctly until the day I gave I up.
    Harry C
    2021 Grand Design Imagine 2610ML
    2015 F350
    Formerly: Jayco Pinnacle 36REQS

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by harryc View Post
    I think I have to disagree about the tank monitoring. It's not high tech. It's not like they are shooting a laser into the tanks to get a graduated reading and sending the reading back over the air to a monitor. Three sensors glued to the tank and wired into a monitor. They should be able to get this right. I had a Jayco fifth wheel for years and all four tanks read correctly until the day I gave I up.
    Okay
    Mine work fine as well

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like the dealer to me. My 2020 Imagine had some issues. LOVED my dealer and the care taken to make it right. Totally different experience than with the last trailer purchased from that high volume outfit out of Lincolnshire, IL. Never again.....ever. I agree with the comment of advising GD in Indiana. So far they have done what they said they would do, stood behind the product they made and earned my thanks/appreciation.
    Tom & Linda Fleissner
    2020 Imagine 2970RL “Beauty”
    2019 Ford F-250 XLT 6.7l Power Stroke “Beast”

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast