User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check the easy things 1st - no offense intended, but be sure the propane tank(s) is/are open. I learned from a similar experience.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No offense taken... like the old Fire Dept term goes “ try before you pry” ( try the door lock before you pry open the door) is always smart . Lol.
    That all being said it was the cut off diode and the service folks told me “have an extra around” is probably smart as they go out easily. .
    Thanks again

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We had this last year on our first trip, the exact same thing. Pulled into the dealer and he did the same and also switched the circuit board. The circuit board was blown and replaced with another brand, replaced fuse and worked great all season. This year I blew the exhaust out with air and it fired up as design, GREAT - LETS GO ADVENTURING! The dealer also told me that board was a two year warranty as well. Not something every dealer is going to share maybe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this piece on the the outside of the trailer or somewhere else? We’re having the ‘no hot water’ problem currently. Thanks for any and all help!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Depends on what trailer you have. It's where your hot water tank is. When you locate it, there should be an exterior door (most cases) that will have the tank behind it. Otherwise, a bit more information may be needed to help. Keep in mind, just knowing where this piece is won't help much, you won't really see anything wrong with it. But if you follow the steps within this post after locating it, you can determine whether or not it's the piece or something else.

I hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by bmccracken316 View Post
    Is this piece on the the outside of the trailer or somewhere else? We’re having the ‘no hot water’ problem currently. Thanks for any and all help!
    2022 Ram 3500 Mega Cab
    2021 Imagine 2800BH
    ——-
    2020 Ram 2500 Power Wagon (Sold)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It fired right up! Thank god for this forum. Don’t want an angry wife around here 🙏🏼😉

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice! Yes, this forum is a lifesaver! So you can purchase that part on amazon for just under $20. I also contacted GD and they actually sent me one as well. I'd suggest not using the hot water too much as that part is supposed to act like a fuse and die out prior to it causing any issue with the electronics of the hot water heater itself.
    2022 Ram 3500 Mega Cab
    2021 Imagine 2800BH
    ——-
    2020 Ram 2500 Power Wagon (Sold)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12