User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Folding chairs don't go under bed?

So the 2021 Solitude 310 GK two day shakedown is almost over. I'm happy to report I only had to do one repair...the door alarm on the fridge was activating. One washer on the doorpost fixed that.

I'm sort of irritated that the two folding chairs don't fit under the bed or couch. Not well engineered....but if thats the worst thing to deal with I'm a happy camper!

Celt

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DECelt View Post
    So the 2021 Solitude 310 GK two day shakedown is almost over. I'm happy to report I only had to do one repair...the door alarm on the fridge was activating. One washer on the doorpost fixed that.

I'm sort of irritated that the two folding chairs don't fit under the bed or couch. Not well engineered....but if thats the worst thing to deal with I'm a happy camper!

Celt
    We stored ours in the front basement until we got home from Texas. We only need two chairs as we're empty nesters.
    2021 310GK-R - MorRyde suspension and pin box. Sumo Springs. Solar, 7k axles.
    2019 Lance 1062 Truck Camper, 2 slides.
    2021 F350 Lariat DRW 4x4 6.7 diesel, 10 speed auto, 3.55 diff-48 gallon fuel capacity
    2000 F350 XLT HD SRW 2WD 7.3L diesel, 6-speed manual trans, 3.73 diff - Firestone Airbags-Bilstein Shocks. 82 gallon fuel capacity

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Celt
    Exactly. It was our plan to put the two folding chairs under the bed since there are only two of us. Only one fits. I broke the other one trying to "make it fit". Minor break, husband was able to fix, but we have to keep all 4 chairs at the table.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our folders adorn the attic at the sticks & bricks.
    Paul, Sue & Wonder Dog Zane
    '18 Solitude 310 GK
    "15 F-350 6.7, DRW, CC

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The master bed base is to shallow to put much under. You chairs go in the rear storage compartment which has been designated as storage for "outdoor Stuff".
    2010 Jayco 26(SOLD)
    2011 Keystone Outback 277RL(SOLD)
    2021 Grand Design 268BH
    2013 Ford F250 XLT, 6.2L Gas

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Celt
    Our early run 2021 Imagine 2970RL was supposed to have 2 folding chairs but came without. Came with 4 solid ones.

Would putting the two folding chairs behind the theatre seating be an option for you? We store our drinking/coffee water gallon jugs behind our theatre seating.
    Mike & Lisa
    Central Florida
    2021 Imagine 2970RL
    1996 Chevy K3500 Crew SRW 7.4L Gas