User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nautilus system on "Dry Camp" set up, the water comes out the intake water hook up.

Greetings to all,

We have had our Solitude for less than a year, but even in the beginning, when the Nautilus system levers were turned to the dry camp configuration, water was coming out of the white water intake hook up. I would think that is not suppose to happen. We have not dry camped yet, but regardless, I am sure were are going to sometime in the near future.

What can be done?

LTC Steve

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It sounds like the check valve that is in the line for the city water input is stuck open....it can be replaced. Oh, and one other thing...make sure that the cone shaped screen at the city water input is turned so that the screen "nose" is pointing outward.....towards you. If it is by chance installed backwards, which people do sometimes in order to winterize their trailers, that will cause it too.
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually
    2018 Momentum 394M...Heavily Modded!
    2023 Suzuki GSX-S1000 GT+
    Excessive Payload is a Wonderful Thing

"If it ain't fast....It ain't Fun"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LTC Steve View Post
    Greetings to all,

We have had our Solitude for less than a year, but even in the beginning, when the Nautilus system levers were turned to the dry camp configuration, water was coming out of the white water intake hook up. I would think that is not suppose to happen. We have not dry camped yet, but regardless, I am sure were are going to sometime in the near future.

What can be done?

LTC Steve
    We just had the same issue, when hooked up to city water it was leaking out the sanitize connection. Assuming it’s the check valve. The trailer was going in for other maintenance so letting warranty cover it. Haven’t heard back from dealership yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the responses....xrated the screen was pointing in the wrong direction. Turned it around and it is now working. Crazy. Thanks.

LTC Steve

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LTC Steve View Post
    Thanks for the responses....xrated the screen was pointing in the wrong direction. Turned it around and it is now working. Crazy. Thanks.

LTC Steve
    Good to hear you got it solved. Yea, when that screen is turned around backwards, like yours was, the pointy end actually releases the check valve and allow water to flow back out. Glad to have helped.
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually
    2018 Momentum 394M...Heavily Modded!
    2023 Suzuki GSX-S1000 GT+
    Excessive Payload is a Wonderful Thing

"If it ain't fast....It ain't Fun"