Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New camper - Hello from IL

Hello, my husband and I just signed for a new GD 2800BH and I am terrified, we are tent campers but getting up there in age ;-), so we bit the bullet.
    I love love the design but there are so many things that I'm terrified of( intimidated is more the word.
    Anyone towed a 2800BH with an F250 truck ( still need to purchase ) so want to make sure it is the right size

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum. Feel free to ask any questions about things you are unsure of. A 2500 truck should be more than enough for the 2800bh. Make sure to search the forum for ideas on which hitch to use. It can make a big difference in towing comfort.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the group. There's lots of experience and knowledge on here so don't be shy to ask any questions. A 3/4 ton should be a good match for that tt. There's not much difference in price between a 3/4 and a 1ton. As @FT4NOW mentioned, get a good quality wdh. There a few good threads about that here.
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE