Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway scottjohn5150's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reflection 340RDS

Anyone have a Reflection 340RDS? Any problems? What are your likes and dislikes?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just searched and saw this... We have a Reflection 340RDS that we picked up the first week in September of last year. So far we have had no real issues.

The major things we like about the 340RDS...
    1) We LOVE the rear living room layout. The two recliners and opposing couch/loveseat make it a great area to chill and to entertain.
    2) Kitchen area is about the right size for us. Most of the time I'm grilling and cooking outside so we don't need a super large kitchen area. The sink location works out great for food prep because my wife can hand me everything easily at the door.
    3) Bathroom has plenty of room and the shower is large enough for me to shower comfortably in (6' - 220lbs)
    4) The dresser and the semi walk in closet has enough storage for well over 14 days of clothes for my wife, son, and myself so it's perfect for longer outings.
    5) The fact that it's independently wired for both cable and satellite allows us to run our wally receivers in the living room and bedroom without any static and allows us the ability to switch between in park cable and satellite whenever we like.

We absolutely love the layout and although we thought we would miss not having night stands on either side of the bed like our last trailer we don't really miss them now.

The only minor things we have seen so far are....
    1) the two small blue led lights in the shelf in the bedroom closet don't work which to us is not a big deal since the overhead light works fine. I'm not seeing power to the switch but haven't had time to trouble shoot it any further.
    2) one of the blinds is missing an endcap. I planned on just ordering one but can't seem to find the part number anywhere.
    3) the outer window rubber trim on one of the corners on the main window has shrunk a bit and has a gap. I have some 2" wide electrical tape pulling it back into the frame as a temp fix. Will get some black silicon and do a permanent repair this summer.

Other than these few minor things we've been lucky!
    2021 Grand Design Reflection 340RDS
    2020 Ram 3500 SRW Limited

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BARRY K View Post
    Just searched and saw this... We have a Reflection 340RDS that we picked up the first week in September of last year. So far we have had no real issues.

The major things we like about the 340RDS...
    1) We LOVE the rear living room layout. The two recliners and opposing couch/loveseat make it a great area to chill and to entertain.
    2) Kitchen area is about the right size for us. Most of the time I'm grilling and cooking outside so we don't need a super large kitchen area. The sink location works out great for food prep because my wife can hand me everything easily at the door.
    3) Bathroom has plenty of room and the shower is large enough for me to shower comfortably in (6' - 220lbs)
    4) The dresser and the semi walk in closet has enough storage for well over 14 days of clothes for my wife, son, and myself so it's perfect for longer outings.
    5) The fact that it's independently wired for both cable and satellite allows us to run our wally receivers in the living room and bedroom without any static and allows us the ability to switch between in park cable and satellite whenever we like.

We absolutely love the layout and although we thought we would miss not having night stands on either side of the bed like our last trailer we don't really miss them now.

The only minor things we have seen so far are....
    1) the two small blue led lights in the shelf in the bedroom closet don't work which to us is not a big deal since the overhead light works fine. I'm not seeing power to the switch but haven't had time to trouble shoot it any further.
    2) one of the blinds is missing an endcap. I planned on just ordering one but can't seem to find the part number anywhere.
    3) the outer window rubber trim on one of the corners on the main window has shrunk a bit and has a gap. I have some 2" wide electrical tape pulling it back into the frame as a temp fix. Will get some black silicon and do a permanent repair this summer.

Other than these few minor things we've been lucky!
    We are looking at one of these trailers. We would want to replace the fold out couch with a sleeper sofa. Could you tell me the with of the opening of that slideout. Thanks.

Tim
    Tim
    2020 Reflection 320MKS, Sidewinder Hitch
    2003 2500HD Silverado Duramax, Sumo springs, Hawk Brake Pads

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    72” wide on the camping side slide which is 38” deep.

60” wide on the kitchen slide which is 26” deep

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi
    Just ordered a 340RDS to bring into NZ could anybody please give me the measurements of the slides when they are out both sofa ones cannot seem to find much info on them and also the bedroom one. Also wondering about whether to get Snap Pads for the autoleveling jacks and if so what ones would be the correct ones

Cheers
    Colin