User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2021 momentum 376THS

Hello everyone my wife and took delivery of new unit on thursday. Maybe we will meet some of you down the road.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Campman View Post
    Hello everyone my wife and took delivery of new unit on thursday. Maybe we will meet some of you down the road.
    Welcome to the group.
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi! Do you still have the 376 THS? I'm trying to find fellow owners and see if they have had same problem as me. I have a 2022 and I'm not getting any heat to the bedroom. Sometimes there is a little bit of flow through the vent and sometimes that flow is "cool". Have you had this issue? Thanks...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper1031 View Post
    Hi! Do you still have the 376 THS? I'm trying to find fellow owners and see if they have had same problem as me. I have a 2022 and I'm not getting any heat to the bedroom. Sometimes there is a little bit of flow through the vent and sometimes that flow is "cool". Have you had this issue? Thanks...
    We have a 2022. heat works well. The problem we're having is all the shwintek slides are leaking water it has been brought in twice with no fix. Has anyone else had leaking slide problems. Sounds like you just have a loose duct.