User Tag List

Thread: LCD Display

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LCD Display

Getting trailer ready for first outing for 2021 brand new 2021 320 G. It has been setting idle for 2 months with the leveling system up. Turned power on the leveling panel this morning to preflight everything not getting a LCD display on the panel only knew it was on by the red lite flashing on the right and rear jack system. Went ahead and pushed AUTO LEVEL and system did its thing when it was done I only new it was complete by green lite in the middle of the buttons. Does anyone have any suggestions not easy to use this way still under warranty.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How's the battery level?
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good as far as I can tell had a static charge of 13.2 and with the system on and even the generator running it was at 12.6. I was thinking the same thing but the leveling system was working fine just no display. I was even looking for a dim bright function for the display. I will check it again tomorrow and see what the voltage is I have the solar system as well. Thanks for the feed back.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No change today guess the phone call to GD tomorrow. I purchased trailer out of state so will see how that goes.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Grand Design was great they where going to let me call a mobile repair person but none available for weeks. So I disconnected the battery completely from the trailer today waited 10 minutes put cables back on pushed the power button on the control panel and bingo panel LCD display is working great day today.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess it needed a good hard reset.
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah worked good thanks for all the help.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabidd View Post
    Getting trailer ready for first outing for 2021 brand new 2021 320 G. It has been setting idle for 2 months with the leveling system up. Turned power on the leveling panel this morning to preflight everything not getting a LCD display on the panel only knew it was on by the red lite flashing on the right and rear jack system. Went ahead and pushed AUTO LEVEL and system did its thing when it was done I only new it was complete by green lite in the middle of the buttons. Does anyone have any suggestions not easy to use this way still under warranty.
    "Rabidd" was there no reset button hole? I had same issue last summer in Yellowstone with a different brand of RV, unfortunately my reset button was broken off, I had to pull the unit out of the wall, disconnet then reconnect the wiring to make it "wake up". They manufacturer sent me a new one so I would suggest you do the same. I should have mentioned that this blank screen thing happened three other times before yellowstone so the manufacturer was happy to send a new touch screen.
    Last edited by zinman; 04-15-2021 at 11:51 PM. Reason: after thought
    2020 Solitude 372WB
    2017 F350 Superduty 4x4, Heavy Duty Tow Package
    2900 Superglide Hitch, MORryde Rubber Pinbox
    Zinny, Golden Retriever (rescue)
    Belle, Golden Retriever (rescue)

"Life With a Dog is a Gift"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zinman View Post
    "Rabidd" was there no reset button hole? I had same issue last summer in Yellowstone with a different brand of RV, unfortunately my reset button was broken off, I had to pull the unit out of the wall, disconnet then reconnect the wiring to make it "wake up". They manufacturer sent me a new one so I would suggest you do the same. I should have mentioned that this blank screen thing happened three other times before yellowstone so the manufacturer was happy to send a new touch screen.
    Hi zinman, where can I find the "reset button hole" on the display? Will a low power situation cause this blank screen to happen? If so, when power is fully restored, do I need to hit this reset button?
    Thanks in advance

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Husker View Post
    Hi zinman, where can I find the "reset button hole" on the display? Will a low power situation cause this blank screen to happen? If so, when power is fully restored, do I need to hit this reset button?
    Thanks in advance
    "Husker" sorry about delayed response. The reset hole is in the bottom middle of the LCD display. You need a straightened paperclip to push to reset. Lippert Comp 406345 Oncontrol 5 In One Control Touch Panel.
    2020 Solitude 372WB
    2017 F350 Superduty 4x4, Heavy Duty Tow Package
    2900 Superglide Hitch, MORryde Rubber Pinbox
    Zinny, Golden Retriever (rescue)
    Belle, Golden Retriever (rescue)

"Life With a Dog is a Gift"