User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Roof Membrain, brand and type of sealant?

Seen a thread somewhere about the roof membrane, and type of sealant to be used, not Dycore, or may void Warranty. Someone please advise a new 22MLE owner, New forum user also. Thanks in advance. Cant seam to locate now!
    Last edited by Charlie1; 04-11-2021 at 09:57 AM.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would be helpful to indicate the model in addition to the model # that you indicated. On our Solitude, yours may differ, TPO is the roof material installed and Dicor is approved for TPO and if I recall correctly EPDM roofing.
    Regards, Bruce, Lin An, Kenji & Suki (Our two Akitas)
    2019 Solitude 310GK-R
    2015 Ram 3500 Big Horn CC, TD, Aisin Tranny, DRW

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ours is an Alpha Systems roof. Alpha Systems 1021 self-leveling caulk is what I use.
    2019 F-250 Supercab
    2017 Imagine 2650RK

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Membrane name and sealent type

Quote Originally Posted by jmbopp View Post
    Ours is an Alpha Systems roof. Alpha Systems 1021 self-leveling caulk is what I use.
    Sorry for not enough info, a new 22MLE. The Alpha System is what I was looking for, someone said the sealant is hard to find, will start looking before I need it. Probably the best thing to do, don't ya think! Thanks again, appreciate it!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie1 View Post
    Sorry for not enough info, a new 22MLE. The Alpha System is what I was looking for, someone said the sealant is hard to find, will start looking before I need it. Probably the best thing to do, don't ya think! Thanks again, appreciate it!
    It can be found at Camping World or the Lippert Components store on Amazon.
    Mike & Lisa
    Central Florida
    2021 Imagine 2970RL
    1996 Chevy K3500 Crew SRW 7.4L Gas

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You probably have an Alpha Systems Superflex TPO roof. To keep everything in the good regarding warranties you will want to use Alpha Systems products only. Check your roof every 3 months and document it.

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In recent observations at non-chain RV dealership parts departments/stores near us, since Lippert acquired Alpha the accessories are showing up to compete more actively with Dicor. Literally racked in adjacent bins. Cost per tube obviously higher, but not the hidden online/shipping premium but what appears more inline with usual retail margin. One even had the new tube packaging versus the traditional Alpha.
    Rob & Nikki + Cloverfield
    2020 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3350RL
    2015 RAM 3500 Longhorn Laramie Crew Cab, Long Bed, 4x4 Dually Cummins/AISIN

Mountains of Pennsylvania

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Roof Membrane type, and sealant name.

Quote Originally Posted by geotex1 View Post
    In recent observations at non-chain RV dealership parts departments/stores near us, since Lippert acquired Alpha the accessories are showing up to compete more actively with Dicor. Literally racked in adjacent bins. Cost per tube obviously higher, but not the hidden online/shipping premium but what appears more inline with usual retail margin. One even had the new tube packaging versus the traditional Alpha.
    Thanks again for all your help folks, finally got 22MLE home about 2 weeks early. So far so good. Like it a lot. Now if the weather would just cooperate we could go camping, somewhere other then our driveway! That is life here in Mich.in early spring. It will get here soon! And by the way, ordered it on line along with the special spay lube for Schwintec slide With PDFE, dealer did not have have either one.