User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hot Water HeaterTrouble

New to the Grand Design RV Family and need assistance/advice, I purchased a new GD Reflection 240RL 5th wheel. Took it out for a weekend trip at a local RV park in Frankenmuth to work out any potential bugs. Very nice unit only a couple minor issues noted. Ended up driving the unit to a lot we own in Gladwin Michigan where the unit will sit all season. Initially everything worked great as I have full hookups on our lot but day 2 the Hot Water Heater decided not to work at all. I tried both propane and electric but no activation. Checked internal breaker and that is fine. I am lost and upset that this has happened to a brand new unit. My closest RV dealer is two hours away and the unit is fully set up and tear down to transport back to dealer will be a nightmare. Does anyone know if Grand Design offers or has on site warranty work for this type of problem or any suggestion on what the issue might be?

I truly appreciate any advice,

Thank you,

Bill

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Call GD customer service, they have authorized mobile techs for warranty work. You will be responsible to pay the service/travel charge they should cover the rest.

Welcome to the forum and the GD family!!
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much!