User Tag List

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheap Added RV Safety Device 3rd Brake Light

Some of us with rear trailer hitches on our RVs have added a 3rd brake/tail light to our rigs, fits in the 2 inch hitch receiver on the back of the RV. Plugs right into the 4 prong trailer hitch wiring plug. I've wanted to get one and its a cheaper alternative to adding more rear tail lights and wiring them up and that match the lights already on the rig.
    Anything to increases the visibility of the rear end of the RV to followers in traffic. Was in Walmart the other day looking for something else and just happen to see them, cost $12 made by Bully. Is a LED brake light and tail light. We don't use the rear RV hitch for anything else so this works for us. Google them and you can find all kinds and styles of them.
    Just some economical things to think about to add to your rig.

Steve
    Steve & Tami Cass - Escapee's, FMCA Members, Texas Fulltimers Since July 2020
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Couldn't agree more, I have done the same on ours.
    2020 Solitude 380FL with B&W Companion 20K hitch
    2018 GMC Sierra Denali HD 3500 DRW

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree also. I have thought about changing my tailights to LED but never followed through. I saw a Solutide along I-59 North a couple days ago that an 18 wheeler had nudged in the rear in traffic I guess. I felt so bad for the owner. It wasn't destroyed but there was damage to the Azdel panel. This sounds like an easier solution.
    2013 Ford Eco Boost CC ( previous)
    2016 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
    2019 Reflection 297 RSTS