User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slatevt View Post
    I got the thing to fit!!! Boy is it a tight fit but it now goes in and out... still with some effort, but should at least work.

A combination of WD-40 and a lot of wiggling the connector got it to actually seat in place.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions!!!
    Glad it worked out. If its like mine, it should get easier.
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiking Girl View Post
    I've scoured the internet, read my grill manual, and poured through some old posts on this forum, and still am NOT clear on what I need to connect my Coleman Roadtrip (9903 series) grill to my 2021 Transcend Xplor.

We have an outside quick connect on the side of the camper to connect a grill. I assume it is regulated. Can I simply buy a hose to connect to my grill or do I actually need to remove the regulator on the grill? I'd appreciate some guidance as well as suggestions on which product(s) to buy.

I'm also open to purchasing a free standing grill that will not require any regulator mods. So I welcome suggestions here as well.

Thank you so much.
    We used this one.
    https://www.amazon.com/DOZYANT-Conve...241-spons&th=1
    Dutch & Marlene
    2016 GMC 2500 HD Denali 6.0L gasser
    2022 Reflection 280RS

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Slatevt, the quick connect on my trailer is a high flow quick connect. This doesn’t seem like the correct fitting since the RV propane is already regulated at the tanks.

Be sure the male quick connect fitting is for the right female quick connect - high flow or low flow fittings.
    In the picture below the top fitting is low flow and the bottom fitting is high flow. The high flow came on my trailer. The male connectors are not interchangeable.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	114C77FF-E933-4D29-8A5B-929F23E89A3A.jpeg 
Views:	12 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	44266

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiking Girl View Post
    I've scoured the internet, read my grill manual, and poured through some old posts on this forum, and still am NOT clear on what I need to connect my Coleman Roadtrip (9903 series) grill to my 2021 Transcend Xplor.

We have an outside quick connect on the side of the camper to connect a grill. I assume it is regulated. Can I simply buy a hose to connect to my grill or do I actually need to remove the regulator on the grill? I'd appreciate some guidance as well as suggestions on which product(s) to buy.

I'm also open to purchasing a free standing grill that will not require any regulator mods. So I welcome suggestions here as well.

Thank you so much.
    If you are still looking, this is what I bought for my propane generator. I use the grill connection and run the hose around to the hitch area, where I carry it. Not sure what your Coleman Roadtrip is going to need.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Bill & Marsha
    2020 Reflection 320 MKS
    2018 2500HD Silverado 4x4
    Not All Who Wander Are Lost

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123