Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntr70 View Post
    You have the optional solar power system from GD? Yes, it will do other outlets then. If you don't get the solar option, it just powers the fridge.
    Yes. Thanks for clarifying that.
    2021 310GK-R - MorRyde suspension and pin box. Sumo Springs. Solar, 7k axles.
    2019 Lance 1062 Truck Camper, 2 slides.
    2021 F350 Lariat DRW 4x4 6.7 diesel, 10 speed auto, 3.55 diff-48 gallon fuel capacity
    2000 F350 XLT HD SRW 2WD 7.3L diesel, 6-speed manual trans, 3.73 diff - Firestone Airbags-Bilstein Shocks. 82 gallon fuel capacity

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntr70 View Post
    You have the optional solar power system from GD? Yes, it will do other outlets then. If you don't get the solar option, it just powers the fridge.
    Glad I stumbled upon this thread. I have a thread started in the Solar Forum with similar interest. I suppose I will pose a question in this thread as well as the OP may be interested in the resulting information also. Being that the 1000w inverter that is installed to power the res fridge only option when the solar panel is not optioned can support more than the fridge, can anyone advise if the distribution hardware that is installed can be modified to add the electrical outlets? As it is only a 1000watt inverter the standard non GFCI outlets for TV primarily would be of interest.

Thanks all...

https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...rter-Questions

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, my main concern was just running the fridge on long drives. I was told before I bought the 5'er I could but when I didnt see the inverter in the front compartment ( the one installed with the solar package) I got worried there wasn't one installed at all. When i got the trailer home to clean/pack and unplugged from shore power the fridge went dark. And, I did not know where the one specific to the fridge was installed and where the on/off was located. Our biggest trip every year is KC to Talladega and it's a long two day trip down with an over night in a parking lot somewhere and a 13+ hour drive home. SO, at least I can keep it running while I am driving.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our inverter is in the right upper hutch cabinet. I leave it in all the time even when connect to shore power.
    2019 F350 DRW, Crew Cab, Long bed,
    B&W Companion Hitch w/puck system
    2020 Solitude 310-GK

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12