User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott'n'Wendy View Post
    If you can lay your hands on 90% hydrogen peroxide, please make sure you know how to handle it. It's special.
    In my product manufacturing, we use so much that SpaceX would probably wonder if we're looking to compete! Lol. My godson and I had a lot of fun when he elected the Aerospace Science class for 10th grade.

Now I want to know why the resident brewers, cider and wine makers aren't sharing?!?
    Rob & Nikki + Cloverfield
    2020 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3350RL
    2015 RAM 3500 Longhorn Laramie Crew Cab, Long Bed, 4x4 Dually Cummins/AISIN

Mountains of Pennsylvania

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are proud new owners of a 2021 22MLE. I've learned a lot from all these posts, so I really appreciate all the time you have each taken in responding. I know this dewinterizing thread is an old one, but I hope some people might be monitoring these issues. I am trying to figure out HOW to drain the freshwater tank. There is a white valve under the trailer that has a similar gate to the black and grey tanks. Is that the fresh water drain? Also, is there an easy way to get the 1/4 cup of bleach into the fresh water tank, or is it just a funnel at the outside fill point?

Thanks!
    Dick and Karen Durst
    2021 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2019 Ford F-150 Lariat

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rdurst1 View Post
    We are proud new owners of a 2021 22MLE. I've learned a lot from all these posts, so I really appreciate all the time you have each taken in responding. I know this dewinterizing thread is an old one, but I hope some people might be monitoring these issues. I am trying to figure out HOW to drain the freshwater tank. There is a white valve under the trailer that has a similar gate to the black and grey tanks. Is that the fresh water drain? Also, is there an easy way to get the 1/4 cup of bleach into the fresh water tank, or is it just a funnel at the outside fill point?

Thanks!
    Yes, the white valve under the tt just forward of the steps is the fresh dump valve. Best way to sanitize is to mix 1/4 cup bleach in a gallon of water in a pale and then dump that via a funnel in the gravity fill line which is just to the left of the door.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another option for getting bleach in....

Set your water panel like you're going to winterize.... (Open the cover, turn the winterize valve, etc). Instead of dipping the hose in antifreeze, dip it in a bucket of your bleach solution. Plug the hose into the spray port, stick the other end in the gravity fill.... Ta-da

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Scott & Fonda
    2015 F-250 SuperCrew SRW, 6.7L TD
    2020 Imagine 2670MK.........Equal-i-zer 1400#
    Kayaks: Perception Expression 11.5 and Carolina 12
    Bikes: Specialized S-works Amira, Felt Z95, DelSol Lxi 6.1, Electra Townie
    Virginia Beach

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234