Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Full Time RVing newbies

Hello!

My wife and I are taking the plunge. we are selling our house and much of what we own, and taking our jobs to the road in a Grand Design Imagine 2670mk. We are in our late 20s, no kids yet, and plan on hitting the road in June. House sale is pending, with plans to move in to our camper this month. Minnesota born and raised, heading to Oregon or Washington first for healthcare contracts. We look forward to connecting with and learning from other's experiences here.

Cheers!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maven7 View Post
    Hello!

My wife and I are taking the plunge. we are selling our house and much of what we own, and taking our jobs to the road in a Grand Design Imagine 2670mk. We are in our late 20s, no kids yet, and plan on hitting the road in June. House sale is pending, with plans to move in to our camper this month. Minnesota born and raised, heading to Oregon or Washington first for healthcare contracts. We look forward to connecting with and learning from other's experiences here.

Cheers!
    Welcome to group. That will be a nice adventure, congrats.
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maven7 View Post
    Hello!

Cheers!
    Howdy and Welcome aboard from us wondering Texan fulltimers. The wife retired from St David's Hosp Austin in the sterile processing dept, she had many contract traveling professionals work in her dept some were fulltiming RV owners. Adventures await, go for it!
    Steve & Tami Cass - Escapee's, FMCA Members, Texas Fulltimers Since July 2020
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You will love those two states. Oregon really caters to RVers.
    2018 Solitude 375 RES 2022 F450 Powerstroke Dually