Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2021 Momentum 353g waste tank capacities

I am finding it very confusing to decide just how much waste water capacity I have and if and how they work together. I believe I have 2 gray tanks, 1 for the shower and bath sink and 1 for the kitchen sink. I believe these gray tanks are both 52 gallons each and I hope they equalize for a total of 104 as shown in the literature. These dump out of 1 gray waste valve which is in the Nautilus System compartment. Also located in the Nautilus compartment is the 52 gallon black tank valve for the main bath. I do not have the 1/2 bath but do have the washer/dryer connections so I assume that I have a 2nd 52 gallon black/gray tank with a separate dump valve by the back wheel. Is that right? If not, please feel free to set me straight!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a single reply to my post above. Am I in the wrong area? I would LOVE to know tank capacities for the 2021 353. The specs sheet, brochure and all advertising list 104 gray and 52 black. Is that without the 1/2 bath tank???? This same spec sheet only lists the 1/2 bath as "optional" so you would think that the capacities listed would not include the optional bath tank... If that is the case, then we have a 52 gallon gray tank for shower and bath sink and a 52 gallon tank for the kitchen sink for a total of 104. Since I had a 60 gallon gray tank on my little bitty Shockwave TT, you would certainly hope that the 353 would have 104 gallons.
    The Toyhaulers
    Colorado
    2021 Momentum 353g
    VIN 573FM4023M1119242

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Toyhaulers View Post
    Not a single reply to my post above. Am I in the wrong area? I would LOVE to know tank capacities for the 2021 353. The specs sheet, brochure and all advertising list 104 gray and 52 black. Is that without the 1/2 bath tank???? This same spec sheet only lists the 1/2 bath as "optional" so you would think that the capacities listed would not include the optional bath tank... If that is the case, then we have a 52 gallon gray tank for shower and bath sink and a 52 gallon tank for the kitchen sink for a total of 104. Since I had a 60 gallon gray tank on my little bitty Shockwave TT, you would certainly hope that the 353 would have 104 gallons.

I would suggest calling Grand Design customer service with your VIN and ask specifically what tanks are in YOUR trailer. I have found them very helpful in answering questions on my specific trailer if I give them the VIN.

Chris
    Chris & Karen
    Fort Collins, CO
    2017 F-350 SRW 6.7 Lariat Value CC LB 4x4
    2018 Solitude 310GK - Sold 7/2023