Hi All,

We are new to the hunt and have looked at 3 billion floor plans and walked through more than we can remember. We've pretty much settled down to a couple of choices. We are between a GD 3740BH-R and a FR Cedar Creek Silverback 37MBH. They are different and it may simply come down to preferences...which are hard to put pluses and minuses to. I'm leaning toward the GD, but I don't have a solid reason why. My gut and some research say the customer service will outweigh all other "benefits" of the FR Cedar Creek. Who could give me a sales pitch? I'm interested in learning about the little things like tires, shocks, structure, value of features like solar or central vac?

As a side, one HUGE difference is the hitch weight. The 3740 says it is a whopping 2900 pounds where the 37MBH is 2100. We ordered an F350 SRW Platinum. I expect that payload to be about 3500 pounds. That's not a lot of wiggle room.

Thanks for all of your insights. I'm sure I'll have more questions from your tips and insights.

Dan