We have been living on our GD Imagine 2670MK since July. We traveled from Seattle area to Central Florida, taking 2-1/2 months for the trip itself and we've been in a RV park since October, while our sticks and bricks is being remodeled.

We are nearing the remodel completion and we expect to be storing the RV for a few months, with the exception of MAYBE a weekend trip or two, close to home. We may also take the RV to a nearby GD dealer to have some warranty work done and if possible get an AC added to bedroom and a couple Fantastic Fans, as well.

Now for my questions:

What do I do to prep her for storage? Due to deed restrictions in our neighborhood, we will have to have her stored locally at an RV Storage yard.

Battery - we just have one battery, standard issue. I purchased a solar panel kit, mainly for keeping a charge on the battery while in storage. Never done it before, so will have to figure out how to set it up. Plus, not sure how secure the storage lot is, other than reviews seem to appear to be good.

As an option, do I need to keep the battery with the trailer or, can I bring it home to keep a trickle purge on it? The battery & TT were bought new in Grants Pass, OR. last July.

I know to drain all water tanks. What about heater?? Water Heater?? Not really knowledgeable on the systems, so.....
I don't plan to cover the RV with a fabric cover. Ive heard pluses and minuses. I do intend to get tire covers.

She will also get a thorough cleaning, inside and out.

Again, we are in Florida and its April, so she will likely be in storage for a few months (thru the summer). So what about humidity issues?

Lower all the blinds or leave open??

Am I missing anything?

Thanks!
Steve