Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seeking info

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
    Hoping someone can help me located clip-on tow mirrors for a 2019 GMC Canyon Denali. Tried GMC and they do not carrying anything. Most stores do not appear to have clip on that go up to that model year. Any help would be appreciated.
    I think I have a set of CIPA Universal Strap On Mirrors that I no longer need. If you're interested, I can doublecheck to see if I still do have them and that they have all the pieces and parts. You can have them for the cost of shipping...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIPA.JPG 
Views:	8 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	33533
    2020 Grand Design 230 RL
    2019 Ford F-250 6.7L Diesel

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
    Hoping someone can help me located clip-on tow mirrors for a 2019 GMC Canyon Denali. Tried GMC and they do not carrying anything. Most stores do not appear to have clip on that go up to that model year. Any help would be appreciated.
    I purchased the Longview mirror for my GMC Sierra Denali from Amazon last summer. Work great with little or no movement due to road conditions. Cut out specifically for the camera's and running lights on the vehicle mirrors. Working fine for me. This is the link for my vehicle: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 I am sure they make one for the Canyon as well. Check their company website as well.
    MJGUTH
    2021 Imagine 2500RL
    2019 GMC Denali 1500 6.2L
    Curt TruTrack 15K WDH

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have these: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Easy on and easy off yet rock solid when traveling. I don't know if they make them for your truck but you can contact them. https://www.ksource.org
    2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE
    2020 F150 XLT V6 EcoBoost SuperCrew 4x4 w/Max trailer towing package

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CIPA towing mirrors for GMC/Chevy full size trucks. Slide on, fit tight and are aerodynamic.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would check Trucks-are us, they have a great selection off truck accessories

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12