User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Locations of fresh, gray and black tanks?

Does anyone know the locations of the black, gray, and freshwater tanks on the 310-GK. I'm particularly interested in whether any of them are rear of the axles.

Thanks!
    DECelt
    2021 Solitude 310-GK
    2022 Ram 3500 CCLB diesel

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DECelt View Post
    Does anyone know the locations of the black, gray, and freshwater tanks on the 310-GK. I'm particularly interested in whether any of them are rear of the axles.

Thanks!
    Yes. The bathroom grey and black are the most forward and oriented length wise. The kitchen grey tank is crosswise just in front of the wheels. The fresh water tank is also crosswise just behind the wheels. The fresh water dump (under the trailer) is roughly in the meddle (front-to-rear) of the tank to give you an idea of that tanks location. There have been a number of discussions on tank locations (the 310GK specifically). You can find more information with the search function (upper right corner of each page).

this is for our 2018 310GK. I doubt this has changed any.

Chris
    Chris & Karen
    Fort Collins, CO
    2017 F-350 SRW 6.7 Lariat Value CC LB 4x4
    2018 Solitude 310GK - Sold 7/2023

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Chris!

Quote Originally Posted by CoChris View Post
    Yes. The bathroom grey and black are the most forward and oriented length wise. The kitchen grey tank is crosswise just in front of the wheels. The fresh water tank is also crosswise just behind the wheels. The fresh water dump (under the trailer) is roughly in the meddle (front-to-rear) of the tank to give you an idea of that tanks location. There have been a number of discussions on tank locations (the 310GK specifically). You can find more information with the search function (upper right corner of each page).

this is for our 2018 310GK. I doubt this has changed any.

Chris
    DECelt
    2021 Solitude 310-GK
    2022 Ram 3500 CCLB diesel