Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help, Inverter question, MPPT substitution and cable identification

Hello, I had just picked my 375-RES-R last friday and was beginning to plan my battery upgrade. I had already looked at much of the literature and the parts locator on the website and thought I knew what was gong to be in the system. I have already purchased battleborn batteries and and new WFCO converter(litihium capable) to put in. Much to my surprise the MPPT that is installed is NOT the one I had seen and was listed as the Jaboni MPPT-30A-RVC. Instead in it's place was the EPEVER? ML-2430 MPPT. It is user configurable for the LiFePO4 batteries (by specifically setting every item, not by battery type). I am trying to get the setting from battle born unless someone has them? I have put in the ones that I found in battleborn's blogs here.EPEVER Custom settings.docx

Also the go-bag they give new owners has manuals for 2 different inverters. One the Magnum Dimensions CSW inverter and the other the WFCO wf-5110RS. I did see the Magnum inverter mounted in the front garage but not the other.(Sadly it is back at the dealer for the wicked Samsung refrigerator already.) Are there 2 inverters or did someone bag the manual from another unit?
    Last edited by mgresnick; 04-15-2021 at 11:45 AM.
    2021 Solitude 375-RES-R
    2021 GMC Denali 3500 SRW