User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2020 Momentum bedroom slide water leak

Hi all,
    Need some help:
    I have a 2020 Momentum G Class Toy Hauler 28G. The queen size bedroom slide out (with awning) leaks, I've taken this back to the dealership 4 times, they replaced the window, re-applied sealant and tested several times. The leak happens when raining and if we sleep in the bed overnight, we wake up and the bottom of the mattress is soaked and you can see the water stain going up the wall. This only happens after we sleep over night, It does not happen if there is no weight on the slide out.

Any ideas, the dealership is trying to say that it is moisture condensation. My friend has the same trailer, they don't have an issue.

Thanks George.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We don't have the same rig but had similar problem. Everytime our slide was out and it rained, we had some water leaking in from the top. Our dealer contacted GD and they had them change the top slide seal and it worked. When I check, I could not see where it was coming from.
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the information, was the water soaking your mattress inside the slide out...