Can anyone advise what the max watts can be run through the port and wiring? What is a 1000w inverter all good for?

The 315rlts is basically the only unit left on our short list for purchase. These have the factory installed Jaboni roof port, all other solar equipment to be added by us, which is from what I am gathering you fine folks on this site a good thing actually. The 315 also has a Haier fridge with a 1000w inverter.

My question is also for a 600watt system, which from my minimal understanding and familiarity with solar I believe will suit our needs as today when we need real power on current rig we just flip on the Onan 5500 and as far as batteries go I know our dual Costco Interstate 6v golf carts currently will run the fantastic fan all day and heater all night with out issue. That being said today our current rig has no solar support to the batteries during the day and we have never really thought much about power use, if it could run the fan all day and heater all night we were happy, the heavens opened up on us when we switched to the golf cart batteries from dual marine/rv batteries which were beyond lackluster.

So from my minimal understanding 600watt solar system with 2 100ah Battleborns will be enough to run the fantastic fan, Haier fridge, and a Directv box with the LED TV all day long with the heater at night without genny support. We will not be too overly worried about ever running out of power as we will also pick up a Honda3000 genny for the new rig as being without real power here in AZ is not an option when the AC must be run dry camping.

Apologies is this is rambling and with non subject matter expert description.